|Abstract submission opening||26 March 2018|
|Deadline for abstract submission||30 June 2018|
|Abstract notification||10 July 2018|
Only 1 abstract should be submitted per presenting author.
No abstract will be listed as part of the congress program or book unless the presenting author is registered.
All abstracts for both oral and poster presentations should be prepared according to the instructions below and submitted using the abstract form available at the link below.
The abstract must be written in English and should not exceed 2500 characters (space included). It should contain a concise but comprehensive statement of the investigation and results.
Each abstract will be edited in the abstract book according to the main topic proposed in the abstract submission form.
- The Scientific Committee may at its discretion move an accepted submission into another communication category (poster) and/or topics to ensure the continuity of the congress program.
- Oral presentation should be created in PowerPoint and saved as PowerPoint or as a PDF. Specific details will be sent along with acceptance notification.
- Posters will be displayed at all time during the congress.
- Poster presenters will be expected to be available during the allocated poster session time on the congress program.
- The poster should be of a maximum of 90cm wide / 120cm high. Posters should not be mounted on a rigid backing as they will be displayed on poster display boards.
Abstracts must be submitted under one of the congress topics:
- Clinical and disease proteomics
- Cellular and functional proteomics
- Interactomics and protein complexes
- Structural proteomics
- Post-translational modifications
- Proteomics of model organisms